Please Bear with Me…

…while I take one of my periodic blogging breaks to re-think, re-strategize and refresh my ideas for The Blue Kimono.

Since starting my blog over a year ago, the creative process it’s fostered me has nudged me into new places.  I’ve resigned from my “day job” raising money for an environmental non profit organization, and I’ve started a business creating clothing from recycled fabrics. 

I can easily see the progression of these changes back to the beginning of my blog.

I could not have done any of this important mid-life growth without the support of my blogging friends, and I’m so very grateful to all of you.

The original purpose for the blog isn’t really relevant any more and I’m now considering whether to change the focus to more closely match what I’m doing with my “work.”

Thanks, all you dear readers.  More to follow.

sallymandy