I’m So Curious

  cat2.jpg Curiosity image by megholt1308

In addition to my dear followers, I get visitors from around the world whose faces and names I never learn.   

On the day I posted after my three week hiatus, I had over 120 visitors in a few hours.   Most of you were strangers to me. 

Was I happy with all these visits?  Yes, I was.

Gracias.jpg Gracias image by chicatarantino

I had expected during that hiatus that readership would fall seriously off.  That I’d be forgotten; dropped out of cyberspace; cast off into the black hole of lame-o bloggers who don’t do what they say they’ll do and are self-focused enough to think the whole blogging community cares.  Poor me.

But wait!  Poor me nothing.  There you all were. 

thenewphonebook

I’m somebody!  

So please, if you’d be so kind, won’t you say ola or bonjour or g’day or dzien dobry if you never have before?  I’m dying to know who you are.  Here are some of the mysterious places you are from:   

Pretoria, Parow, and Johannesburg, South Africa

Warsaw, Poland

Somewhere in Kuwait

Honolulu, Hawaii (I think you, sly friend, come a lot!)

Seeheim-Jugenheim, Germany

Phoenix, US (I lived in that valley for 18 years)

Salisbury, UK

Moulineaux, France

Castlebar, Ireland

Roswell, US

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Jyderup, Denmark

Surat, Gujarat

Lausanne, Switzerland

Tarjn, Hungary

Trzebnica, Poland

Athens, Greece (are you safe from the fires??)

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Whitley Bay, UK

Edmonton, Canada

Parkes, Australia

merci.jpg merci image by mannheim68

A heartfelt thanks to all who visit here…

Sallymandy ♥