Inhabit this moment. You are living a fantasy you dreamed of, or one you will remember.

dome5.jpg photography image by lalababyy813

Inhabit this moment.   

This is the moment we dreamed of when we were ten.  When we said to our best friend:  “Won’t it be great when we grow up?  To get to wear those white go-go boots?  It’s going to be like this, and this, and this.”   

This is the moment we dreamed of, the day we looked ahead to.  

P1016471.jpg beach image by redsmiles19

Inhabit this moment. 

This is the day we will look back on in ten, twenty, or thirty years.  We will see a photograph of ourselves in this moment and think, “Damn, my body looked good then.  What was I complaining about?”

Or, “I wish I had that person in my life again.” 

We will remember this moment and yearn for what was and will never be again. 

Daisy.jpg focus image by Blondebergie911

Time bends and does not stand still. 

Inhabit this moment, for all the selves we have been and will be. 

♥♥♥