Favorite Etsy Sweaters and My Own New Designs

pink1 

Amelie Sweater in Cashmere and Felted Merino, Size M, Blue Kimono Studio

Is it warm yet? 

Two hours after taking the dogs for a morning walk, my legs are still thawing out.  There’s a blanket of ice in my yard, and the doors on my Subaru are frozen shut.   

The stores are stocking bathing suits, but I still need sweaters—wool sweaters!  

And I’m still making sweaters for my recycled clothing shop, Blue Kimono Studio. 

Here are a few of my favorites sweaters.  Some are my own, and some are from other Etsy sellers.   

I’m proud of the one at the top of my post.  It was featured on Etsy’s Front Page on December 28.   

burgundy heather  pullover

Burgundy Heather Pullover, Size M-L, $75 USD, RagaissanceWear. 

Ella pullover sweater with recycled cashmere and wool in red and plum

Ella Pullover Sweater with Recycled Cashmere, Size L, $168, Foundry Designs

january 5 number 2 002 

Sara Sweater in Felted Wool and Stripes, Size M, $118 USD, Blue Kimono Studio

Wow     Orange Merino

Orange Merino Felted Pullover, Size S-M, $90 USD, RagaissanceWear.

Ella pullover sweater in felted cream, taupe and cocoa wool, made from recycled knits, with red creek jasper cabochon

Ella Pullover in Felted Cream, Taupe and Cocoa Wool, Size S, $168, Foundry Designs. 

january 7 014

Amory Sweater in Wool and Felted Merino, $118, Size L, Blue Kimono Studio

How about you?  Are you ready for spring yet, or are you still pulling out your woolens? 

Have a warm and colorful weekend…love,

Sallymandy